Saffron Plant is too important for some reasons:
- Capability of preservation for 2 to 3 days and possibility of flowers carriage for manufacturing from an area to other place or other countries.
2.Posibility of harvesting by hand and without requiring specific technology in third world countries which are lack of technology.
- Facility of harvesting by inexpensive labors, children, women, people with disabilities, and aged persons as well.
- No need of special skills and convenience of harvesting flowers with traditional methods and mostly by women.
- Flower delicacy and no dust in harvesting period.
- Pleasant smell of saffron in early morning harvesting, you cannot find any person that miss this experiencing in period of harvesting.
- Considering of saffron flower anatomy which is not have the thorns and being soft and tender makes the harvesting easy and safe for labors.
8.Facility of participating in production of saffron for all type of people that dealing with saffron such as, city residences, Experts, University students ,
9.Having psychological impact for those whom participating in harvesting and producers of Saffron product.
- Considering saffron fragrance, we can find extensive impact on surrounded farm area, specially deserts, Industrial areas.
11.Saffron has embellishing effects of rural areas and cities
12.Saffron attracts beautiful birds to the farm which make attractive view for the area.
The best and the safest way to make sure the originality of Iranian Saffron is receiving valid analytical laboratory certificate.
This certificate demonstrate non-organic additive if exist in product and additionally shows quantity indicators of Iranian saffron.
By a simple analyze you may detect if any additive chemical color has been add to the product
Regulation of Iranian Saffron Export
Saffron is the most important cultivation product in Iran, which forced government to codify various regulation and tariff for management of currency exchanges due to the export of it.
As further you know the firs export product of our country is Oil (Petroleum) that due to unacquaintance the volume of the oil wells, it’s not a reliable economic source, meanwhile the oil is the wealth and the capital for future generation as well which morally we are in charge of it and must carefully monitoring the export of it so we must to control it.
According to this fact, governmental authorities chosen Iranian Saffron as a substitute product for oil, from the other point of view Iranian Saffron cultivation is public and available and each person may be able to sell their own product individually, as further we discussed this point is main factor that forced the governmental authorities to codify various regulation and tariff for management of currency exchanges in exporting of the saffron.